Yellow Sriracha Noodles with Broccoli
4 packages Asian BestⓇ Bean Vermicelli
1 medium head broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
5 tablespoons Three MountainsⓇ Yellow Sriracha
3 tablespoons SoykingⓇ Thin Soy Sauce
1 package DaikichiⓇ Hot and Spicy Wheat Crackers
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Then, fill a medium bowl with cold water. When water comes to a boil, soak the vermicelli in water and cover for 7 minutes.
- Next, add the broccoli to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes until bright green. Then, transfer broccoli to a bowl with a slotted spoon or spider and set aside.
- After that, drain vermicelli and add to boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain well.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Then, add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, for about 1 minute. Immediately after that, add reserved broccoli and cook, stirring, until broccoli is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add vermicelli, sriracha, and soy sauce and toss everything together so the sauce coats the noodles.
- Finally, serve it topped with crackers and sesame seeds.