Red Curry Crab Dip
Cooking spray or preferred vegetable oil
8oz cream cheese softened
1 cup grated Fontina cheese, divided (4oz total)
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon MaesriⓇ Red Curry Paste
6oz can lump crabmeat, drained
2 tablespoons minced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
Crostini, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly oil a 2-cup broiler-proof dish with cooking spray or oil.
- In a food processor or a large bowl combine cream cheese, ½ cup Fontina, mayonnaise, and curry paste and pulse or stir until smooth and combined.
- Stir in crabmeat and chives. Scrape mixture into prepared dish and smooth the top. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup Fontina.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, 15-20 minutes. If desired, broil briefly to brown the top.
- Garnish with chives and serve with crostini.