2 cups VeraⓇ Jasmine Rice
3 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
3 large eggs, well beaten
1 cup Asian BestⓇ Frozen Seafood Mix, thawed and well-drained
2 garlic cloves, minced
1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
6 green onions, chopped, white and green parts separated
1½ cups ¾” pineapple chunks
¼ cup SoykingⓇ Thin Soy Sauce
- Add rice to Tiger Rice Cooker insert, and rinse 2 times under cold water, agitating the rice with your fingers, then pouring off the water after each rinse. Add 2 cups water to rice and cook using jasmine rice preset.
- When rice is cooked, transfer to a large sheet pan and spread out in a thin layer to cool completely.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble, then transfer to a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, still over medium heat. When hot, add seafood mix and cook, stirring until cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl, draining off any liquid. Wipe out your skillet.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, still over medium heat. When hot, add garlic, ginger, and white parts of green onions. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add pineapple and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes more.
- Add cooled rice and soy sauce and toss well with the other ingredients, then stir in scrambled eggs.
Serve garnished with green parts of green onions.